Business Process Management Training
Business process management training will help organizations leverage processes to achieve their goals and be successful. At the same time, a business that can successfully manage its operations can maintain a competitive edge. It will also increase productivity and efficiency and decrease costs.
The Business Process Management Training Course will cover concepts and tips to be more process-oriented. It will also let participants learn how business processes can help improve their bottom line. They will also learn a higher level of quality and consistency for customers.
Business Process Management (BPM) is how a company creates, edits, and analyzes the predictable processes that make up the core of its business. Each department in a company is responsible for taking some raw material or data and transforming it into something else. There may be a dozen or more core processes that each department handles.
Managing business processes is a huge challenge in most organizations. Businesses aren’t investing enough efforts in streamlining their business processes due to the lack of awareness about its repercussions. Here’s a definitive guide to managing your business processes with the help of automation.
This training course is now available in the Philippines.
- Define business process management and related concepts
- Recognize the vital role processes play in a business
- Appreciate the role of technology in process management
- Develop a vision to guide process improvement
- Understand how to design or enhance an existing process using the business process lifecycle
- Construct a process map
- Perform what-if analysis
- Implement and monitor process changes
- Identify how Lean and Six Sigma methods can assist in managing and improving processes
- Use a variety of tools and techniques to eliminate waste and redundancies
Lesson 1 – The Fundamentals of Business Process Management
- To begin, participants will learn about three closely-tied concepts to business process management:
- business analysis
- enterprise content management
- business process re-engineering
Lesson 2 – Defining Business Process Management
- Next, participants will learn what business process management is, where it originated from, and some benefits.
Lesson 3 – Reflecting on Processes
- In this session, participants will review their pre-assignment.
Lesson 4 – The Business Process Life Cycle
- This session will introduce the business process life cycle, which will form the basis for the rest of the course.
Lesson 5 – The Vision Phase
- The first phase of the business process life cycle is Vision. This session will cover ways to create and share a vision and why it is essential for process improvement.
Lesson 6 – The Design Phase
- The second phase of the business process life cycle is Design. This session will explore how to gather information, define a problem, model as-is and to-be processes, and establish functions.
Lesson 7 – The Modelling Phase
- The third phase of the business process life cycle is Modelling. In this session, participants will learn how to review and analyze process maps and use iterative testing.
Lesson 8 – The Execution Phase
- The fourth phase of the business process life cycle is Execution. This session will take participants through all aspects of the Execution phase, including implementation, automation, business rules, and workflow engines.
Lesson 9 – The Monitoring Phase
- The fifth phase of the business process life cycle is Monitoring. This session will share ways to monitor processes, including the balanced scorecard, business activity monitoring, and process mining.
Lesson 10 – The Optimizing Phase
- The final phase of the business process life cycle is Optimizing. This session will cover optimizing processes, including the business process improvement cycle, Lean methodology, and Six Sigma theory.
Lesson 11 – Workshop Wrap-Up
- At the end of the course, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.
Download the course PDF now!
Download Course PDF