Delegation Training For Leaders
Delegation training for leaders is appropriate for managers, team leaders, and supervisors in different sectors. We recommend this course for those who require a good understanding of how, when, and what to delegate.
Delegation training for leaders teaches skills like identifying which tasks can be delegated. It also helps decide who is the best person to receive the delegation. Additionally, it will train leaders to give specific instructions, set goals for task completion, and report on delegated activities.
This course teaches the leaders skills like identifying which tasks can be delegated. It also helps decide who is the best person to receive the delegation. Additionally, it will train leaders to give specific instructions, set goals for task completion, and report on delegated activities.
To be an efficient manager, you must be comfortable delegating work to employees. While making sure they are both accountable and effective. It is also vital to implement procedures to make certain assignments are clear and well-defined. The ability to delegate is a required skill for any effective leader.
Delegation is often one of the most challenging skills for a manager to master. During this training course, participants receive training in many facets of delegation, including when and whom to delegate responsibilities, understanding the delegation process, using effective techniques to overcome problems, and more.
- Understand how delegation fits into their job and increase productivity
- Understand and use different ways of delegating tasks
- Use Pre-assignment review
- Pick up the right person
- Use an eight-step process for effective delegation
- Give better instructions for better delegation results
- Give instructions effectively
- Identify common delegation pitfalls and learn how to avoid them
- Use ways to monitor delegation results
- Monitor delegation
- Use techniques for giving effective feedback
- Provide feedback
- Understand the importance of delegation and its results
Lesson 1 – Getting Started
- Pre-Assignment Review
- Workshop Objectives
Lesson 2 – Why Delegate?
- Advantages & Disadvantages
- More on Delegation
Lesson 3 – What is Delegation?
- Delegation Definitions
- Levels of Delegation
- Guidelines for Success
- Lateral Delegation
Lesson 4 – Picking the Right Person
- Demonstrated Skill
- Employee Motivation
- Employee Workload
- Matching Skills & People
Lesson 5 – The Delegation Meeting
- Step One
- Step Two
- Step Three
- Step Four
- Step Five
- Step Six
- Step Seven
- Step Eight
Lesson 6 – Putting it into Practice
- Case Study
Lesson 7 – Giving Instructions
- Three Types of Instructions
- Preparing Instructions
Lesson 8 – Monitoring Delegation
- Why Should You Monitor Delegation?
- How Do You Monitor?
Lesson 9 – Practicing Delegation
- Decision One
- Decision Two
- Decision Three
- Decision Four
- Decision Five
Lesson 10 – Giving Feedback
- The Ingredients of Good Feedback
- Case Studies
Lesson 11 – Becoming a Good Delegator
- Characteristics of Effective Delegators
Lesson 12 – Wrapping Up
- Words from the Wise
Download the course PDF now!
Download Course PDF