- Human resources (HR) consultants provide human capital guidance and advice to a variety of companies. They may develop human resource models, advise businesses on policies and procedures, and resolve any issues that a company might have with its workforce. They also assist with recruiting and training new employees.
HR Consultant Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the HR and management teams to define the company’s HR issues, goals, and requirements.
- Conducting research to identify workforce issues or inefficiencies.
- Developing HR strategies and company-specific models.
- Recommending solutions and providing advice on HR policies, procedures, and tools.