“Layag”: An Innovative Leadership Program
A 1-day Leadership Bootcamp that teaches leaders the values and skills gained thru competitions. This out-of-the-box approach in training leaders will set them to be on higher grounds. Stepping back from the usual work activities, participants in this Bootcamp will be welcomed in the realm of mind and body experience. This course will be a fun and unforgettable day that will enable each participant to reflect on what they have learned through activities in the Bootcamp.
The holistic program offers both lecture-based and activity-based approaches to inculcate the “untapped.” Leadership skills and capabilities of leaders in their respective fields of business are being discussed as well. The lectures will be based on the physiology of exercise and daily physical activities, aiming to immerse leaders to see its importance and soon embed it in their institutional culture.
It is built thru a series of team lessons and activities which aim to:
- Elicit a relentless attitude among industry leaders to exceed their feats by enhancing their physical and mental abilities
- It aims to immerse leaders to see the importance of exercise and sports and be able to embed it in their institutional culture
- Harness group dynamics and social skills through group activities and competitions
- Do a deeper dive on how to communicate amongst peers and colleagues in an ever-changing environment effectively
- Equip leaders with techniques in the playing field that may also be applied in the workplace
- Develop mindfulness as a foundation in being a conscious leader who is committed to developing themselves and others to infinity and beyond
This Leadership Bootcamp will begin with a short lecture on exercise science and sports, followed by the performance of fundamental movements, which may help the facilitators assess the current group’s physical level and understanding of exercise and sports. It will then be resumed by physical activities, group games, and sporting competitions. The course will culminate thru a debriefing and short group sharing of their experiences throughout the course.
Download the course PDF now!
Download Course PDF