Presentation Skills Training
Presentation Skills Training combines the perfect balance of theory with practical presentation techniques.
This course will help the participants effectively understand presentation techniques using various visual aids, including the latest presentation tools with different practical hands-on approaches. Participants will be allowed to practice and deliver their presentations several times throughout the day.
Giving an effective presentation in the workplace is a crucial skill that every employee should possess. Effective delivery and presence can help get a message across and influence an audience in memorable ways, equipping presenters with confidence that persists in every aspect of their work.
Presentation skills training will provide sessions that will be recorded that will allow the trainer to provide their feedback. However, in addition to theory and practical presentation techniques, you will also learn to use your materials effectively. You will also learn the “do’s” and “don’ts” of presentation aid and enhance your presentation skills.
This course will provide tips for effective presentation skills. Our modules provide the knowledge and tactics that empower you to communicate confidently and competently to all types of audiences. View the unique and effective modules we offer to learn more about immediately delivering effective presentations.
- Understand the importance of knowing your audience
- Plan an effective presentation
- Overcome nerves
- Beginning and ending a presentation successfully
- Be familiar with a strong presentation structure
- Getting the audience’s attention and keeping it
- Establishing audience buy-in and building your credibility
- Properly using your eyes, hands, voice, and stance
- Handling Q & A
Lesson 1 – Introduction
- Introduction to Presentation Skills / Communication
- The Role of the Presenter
- Listening Skills
- Recall and Retention
Lesson 2 – Preparing the Presentation
- Set Realistic Objectives
- Know your audience
- Gathering Presentation Content – Mind Mapping
- Work on Content – The “IT Method”
- Enhancing Content
- Presentation Format / Structure
- Practical – Define Objectives, gather content and structure and spice your presentation
Lesson 3 – Preparing Yourself
- Face the Fear
- Manage your environment
- Avoid Techno-Terrors
- Some practical advice
- Practical – Deliver your presentation on a 1-1 basis (Run- through)
Lesson 4 – Delivering the Presentation
- What has the most impact?
- Body Language & Eye Contact
- Using your voice
- Handling Q & A Sessions
- Dealing with Difficult Audiences
- Delivery habits to avoid
- Practical – Deliver your presentation. The presentation will be recorded, and written feedback will be offered.
- You will have time to evaluate your own performance privately.
Download the course PDF now!
Download Course PDF