Administrative Assistants Training
Administrative Assistants play an essential role. They support managers, executives, and the organization. This Training will help improve the support they provide to the organization to achieve its objectives.
Administrative Assistants and their work are no longer just clerical or administrative. On top of their current skill sets, today’s administrative professionals must have leadership and management skills. They also need to strategize, innovate, and take the initiative to improve their processes continuously. Likewise, they must have the people skills to professionally deal with internal and external clients.
While you may have always suspected it, now there’s mounting evidence that Administrative Assistants serve roles in corporate America that are considered even more important than the jobs that their bosses do. According to a social media survey conducted by office giant Staples, almost two-thirds of respondents said office administrative assistants are more relevant than the boss when holding the office together.
And for a few highly skilled assistants, the roles they initially play within an organization serve as stepping stones to advancement. Because the tasks Administrative Assistants often perform involve direct client communication, project research, and vendor negotiations, Assistants are often strategically positioned to understand the full scope of what a company does and where it may be going –and to follow their company’s upward trajectory.
ALPs Administrative Assistants Training Program also provides participants with techniques to become well-organized, efficient, and prepared for today’s evolving workplace. Overall, participants in this course will enhance and develop their skills to communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
- Become highly organized using smart, efficient systems
- Learn to manage time more effectively & strategically
- Master prioritization of time, complete all important tasks, and help their manager do the same
- Learn highly effective verbal and nonverbal communication techniques
- Become more proactive and empowered in their role
- Learn to communicate more effectively with their manager
- Gain an insight into the importance of caring for themselves
- Learn how to make the most of their ‘Team of Two’