Business Etiquette Training
Business Etiquette training enhances your social skills, business manners, and professionalism. It also teaches you how to interact and relate with your colleagues. At the same time, small things like polite greetings and courteous conversations are key topics. It also allows participants to learn active listening skills.
The basis is about building strong relationships in your field by fostering better communication and can only happen when those you work with feel secure and comfortable. Although basic business etiquette may vary from country to country, some principles stand the test of time and geography.
Many people assume ‘etiquette’ refers to which fork you use for the salad and how quickly you send a thank-you note after receiving a gift. However, when it comes to the business world, the way you behave says a lot about your professionalism. As times change, so do social norms for personal and professional behavior, but that doesn’t mean basic etiquette doesn’t matter. Performance and quality are essential, too, of course, but not exclusively. We sometimes forget that business is about people. There is no shortage of competent and reliable people in the business world, and manners can make a difference. Wouldn’t you instead collaborate with, work for or buy from someone who has high standards of professional behavior?
Even the tiniest misstep can hurt your career more than you realize. After all, no one wants to work with someone rude or inconsiderate. By being conscious of business etiquette, you can help set yourself apart professionally.
This Business Etiquette training course from Advanced Learning Program provides the necessary knowledge and skills to calm down. It also teaches confidence and good manners in any social or business setting. This course is very advantageous for all working professionals in the modern workplace. Always keep in mind that proper etiquette is crucial in today’s workplace as it can promote productivity, harmony, and peace in the working environment.
This course is available now throughout the Philippines.
In this course, participants will:
- Understand why business etiquette matters and how to improve business etiquette culture
- Understand the three components of business etiquette – appearance, communication, and behavior
- Know how to make a great first impression and how to dress appropriately
- Understand how to read body language
- Understand the intricacies of introducing people in business contexts and how to remember people’s names
- Understand the art of conversation both in person and on the phone
- Understand how your style influences how you communicate
- Know the right way to behave online in a business context
- Explore the do’s and don’ts of email etiquette
- Explore the business etiquette of different cultures and countries
- Know how to behave in business social contexts
- Understand the etiquette of how to deal with ethical dilemmas, personal issues, and challenging people