Business Process Management
Business process management training will help organizations leverage processes to achieve their goals and be successful. At the same time, a business that can successfully manage its operations can maintain a competitive edge. It will also increase productivity and efficiency and decrease costs.
The Business Process Management Training Course will cover concepts and tips to be more process-oriented. It will also let participants learn how business processes can help improve their bottom line. They will also learn a higher level of quality and consistency for customers.
Business Process Management (BPM) is how a company creates, edits, and analyzes the predictable processes that make up the core of its business. Each department in a company is responsible for taking some raw material or data and transforming it into something else. There may be a dozen or more core processes that each department handles.
Managing business processes is a huge challenge in most organizations. Businesses aren’t investing enough efforts in streamlining their business processes due to the lack of awareness about its repercussions. Here’s a definitive guide to managing your business processes with the help of automation.
This training course is now available in the Philippines.
- Define business process management and related concepts
- Recognize the vital role processes play in a business
- Appreciate the role of technology in process management
- Develop a vision to guide process improvement
- Understand how to design or enhance an existing process using the business process lifecycle
- Construct a process map
- Perform what-if analysis
- Implement and monitor process changes
- Identify how Lean and Six Sigma methods can assist in managing and improving processes
- Use a variety of tools and techniques to eliminate waste and redundancies