Change Management Training Course
The role of a change manager will make sure that the journey to the new methods of working is productive to the organization. Therefore, this program will help you enhance new skills and techniques. The course outline includes change planning, proper timing of communication, gaining “buys in,” and much more. Change Management course by ALPs is a practical class in change management is available now in the Philippines.
Change Management will teach you the general discipline to ensure that changes are executed carefully, efficiently, and with long-lasting benefits. It is also useful for identifying and planning its wider effect on the organization and its people. Moreover, you can easily implement changes and minimize any negative impact. Additionally, every change initiative you encounter or manage will have a distinct set of activities and goals.
- Learn about effective change management strategies
- Understand and recognize individual motivators for change and how to use them
- Recognize that everybody’s personal change journey will be different
- Develop a change management & communications plan
- Gain skills required to lead a change project, celebrate a successful change, and share the benefits and results with all staff
- Master strategies to align people with change, appealing to emotions & fact
- Understand the importance of resiliency in the context of change
- Learn to foster resiliency throughout a change project
- Understand the importance of flexibility and how to enable this strategy throughout a change project