CONSULTATIVE SALES TRAINING
Consultative Sales Training will provide you and your team with the skills to help you achieve and exceed sales targets.
An organization’s sales force is the frontier for revenue generation and growth. It is also imperative that your sales team is practical efficient and can find and close sales opportunities. This is where a strong sales force comes in. A consistently-performing sales force generates huge returns for the company. It is also important to create the person-to-person connection needed to acquire clients, deeply understand them, and keep them loyal. These require a comprehensive, up-to-date set of mindset and skills – confidence, professionalism, solid sales planning, presentation, and listening skills, and the ability to respond to tricky situations on the spot. How would you like these for your people?
One of the most common mistakes that ineffective salespersons make is selling something to a customer before knowing what the customer wants to purchase.
This approach often sets up a confrontational tug of war in which the sales rep keeps pushing products, and the customer keeps backing away. This is a recipe for disaster; at the very least, it is a prescription for a low closing rate. Fortunately, there is a better way.
Our Consultative Sales Skills Training is your ticket to consistently higher closing rates, higher margins, and long-term, very satisfied customers.
This dynamic consultative sales training is available now in Manila and throughout the Philippines. However, this course is only available for in-house training.
After completing this course, participants will have learned to:
- Understand the reasons people buy
- Understand the sales cycle and the skills required for each stage
- Know how to generate leads, qualify them and convert them into sales
- Know how to build rapport and transition out of it
- Use the right questions to discover needs
- Know how to earn trust through listening
- Understand the four Ps of presenting solutions – prioritize, personalize, prepare, practice
- Know how to respond to and overcome objections
- Recognize when to close the sale and apply different techniques to do so
- Know how to plan to follow up activities
- Know how to ask for referrals