The Effective Project Management Training Course is designed to provide the participants the structured approach to managing projects by providing the key concepts, different methodologies and frameworks, stakeholder management, communication plan, risk management, and change management.
This two-day workshop based training will use presentation, discussions, and activities which include individual and group exercises.
- Define Program and Project Management Key Concepts
- Define Project Management Methodologies
- Define Key Domains : People, Process, Business
- Review the Project Plan and Project Schedule
- Determine Scope and Project Estimation
- Create a Risk Management Plan
- Manage Change within the Project
- Communicate with Project Stakeholders
- Determine Project Artifacts
- Keep the Team on Track
- Manage Compliance, Organization and Business Change
- Plan and Manage Project Closure