Email Etiquette Training Course
Email Etiquette training course provides you with the skills and techniques necessary for managing emails creating and managing groups. It also helps you write professionally with effective email
It is not unusual for people to receive hundreds of emails a day and expect to respond to the majority of them. The result: email communication is often hurried and hassled. Many aim to get the email out of their inbox instead of its real purpose: to communicate by sharing, to exchange, or clarifying an idea. What is the result? In a rush to respond, emails are sent with typos, grammatical errors, and half-formulated thoughts.
In this age of fast-changing technology, email is the preferred and often most efficient form of business communication. Yet many organizations in the Philippines overlook the etiquette framework that should be in place when using this very important business communications tool.
Email Etiquette training course will help you be more adept in using your email as your primary means of communication in the workplace and, at the same time, learning in a fun and educational way.
- Develop a heightened awareness of the potential perils of digital communication
- Master effective email structures to achieve clarity and successful communication
- Learn to write for the reader, starting with compelling subject lines
- Make the most of ’email estate.’
- Carefully consider the email recipients
- Learn to work within principles or ‘rules of thumb’ to ensure professional, clear & effective emails
- Perfect grammar because it matters
- Format messages for readability
- Learn to write professionally and brand Broadcast emails
- Learn to avoid the sender’s regret by proofreading
- Understand the concept of ‘netiquette.’
- Master the inbox using some core principles and email functions