Emotional Intelligence Training
Facilitation Skills Training is the new cornerstone of management philosophy. While its focus on fairness and creating an easy decision making process. It is also Creating a comfortable environment through better facilitation.
Good facilitators see and hear not only the obvious but are in tune to what else might be going on that isn’t quite so apparent. They have skills in interpreting the difficulties, resolving conflict, cutting through time wasting and diversionary tactics and, most importantly, enabling people to reach agreements and develop new practices that will work.
So think about the more important and crucial meetings in your workplace where everyone keeps going ’round in circles, and then imagine what clarity you could bring in the role of facilitator.
Facilitation Skills Training will give participants a better understanding of what a good facilitator can do to improve skills. It aims to help any organization make better decisions. Additionally, it will give participants an understanding of what facilitation is all about. This training will also give some tools that they can use to facilitate.
A strong understating of how a facilitator can command a room. Finally dictate the pace of a meeting will have participants on the road to becoming great facilitators.
- Define facilitation & identify its purpose
- Understand the benefits of good facilitation
- Master the role & focus of a facilitator
- Differentiate between process & content of a group discussion
- Learn effective tools for preparing for an effective facilitation session
- Master techniques for effective facilitation from Tuckman & Jensen’s stages of group development (forming, storming, norming & performing)
- Learn how to help a group reach a consensus and a final solution, by encouraging participation
- Practice techniques for dealing with disruptions, dysfunctions & difficult people in a group setting
- Define what interventions are, when they are appropriate and learn how to implement them