EXCEL VBA AND MACROS
This course is designed for professionals who want to start exploring the use of Excel Macros and VBA as powerful tools in creating reports, forms, and dashboards.
The trainer will start by explaining the objects, properties, and methods. The course will introduce a few programming basics to ensure the participants know the terms used, such as variables, constants, and operators.
The course will explain in detail how the different Excel objects can be used to create powerful automated tools that will help the users in their daily life.
This four-day course will start at the basics as it will help the participants understand how Workbooks, Worksheets, and Range objects interact. As the lesson progresses, many exercises and materials can be used to support the participants during and after the course.
At the end of this four-day course, participants will learn the following:
- Learn Objects, Properties, Methods
- Explore the Visual Basic for Application Interface
- Introduce Programming Basics
- Introduce different types of Objects such as Workbooks, Worksheets, and Range
- Learn how to use Conditional Statements
- Explore the use of Loops
- Discuss Other Useful Objects
- Introduce Functions and Events
- Explore and use Forms