Foundation Skills for Secretaries and Assistants
Foundation skills for secretaries and assistants is one of the most important courses for secretaries and assistants in a company. A Secretary or Assistant plays a significant role in an organization. At the same time, they are the primary point of contact internally and for external clients and business partners’ contact.
They perform various jobs each workday, such as following up on communications and schedules. They are also managing meetings and recording important matters. Therefore, the FOUNDATION SKILLS FOR SECRETARIES AND ASSISTANTS can enhance their personality and job skills.
This course enables A Secretary or Personal Assistant to upgrade their skills continuously to cope with the most up-to-date technologies. I will also improve my professional communication skills to converse effectively with all levels of staff. This course presents techniques to become more organized, efficient, and well-planned.
This activity-based training provides techniques you can use!
- Become highly organized using smart, efficient systems
- Learn to manage time more effectively & strategically
- Master prioritization of time, complete all important tasks, and help their manager do the same
- Learn highly effective verbal and nonverbal communication techniques
- Become more proactive and empowered in their role
- Learn to communicate more effectively with their manager
- Gain an insight into the importance of caring for themselves
- Learn how to make the most of their ‘Team of Two’