Management Skills for New Managers
Management Skills for New Manager Training Course will help your new managers and leaders gain the crucial foundational skills to help you shift them from being an individual contributor to a manager who gets results. Management skills can be developed through learning and practical experience as a manager. The skills help the manager to relate with their co-workers and know how to deal well with their subordinates, which allows for the easy flow of activities in the organization.
Using guided role play, exercises, and skill practice sessions, you will discover how to adjust your leadership style and tackle new challenges. In-depth skills practice using the Situational Leadership® II model combined with interactive activities takes you through the paces of motivation, delegation, coaching, communication, performance management, and leadership. You will be able to improve on critical areas, play to your strengths, and get the best results from every member of your team.
Management Skills fot New Manager Training Course provides an introduction to Ken Blanchard’s Situational Leadership® II – a model for developing people and a way for leaders to help their employees become self-reliant achievers. Management must adapt to the skills and commitment of the people they want to influence to be truly effective in their leadership. With some people, managers have to provide a great deal of direction. With others, encouragement and appreciation trigger the best results. Still, others deliver their best when allowed to take the ball and run with it. Situational Leadership® II helps managers become more flexible and responsive to their employees’ needs.
How You Will Benefit
- Gain a deeper understanding of your roles and responsibilities
- Improve communication to set expectations for yourself and your direct reports effectively
- Adapt your leadership style to meet the needs of individual team members
- Communicate organizational goals that get results
- Apply delegation strategies to increase productivity and motivation
- Use effective coaching techniques to maximize your team’s performance
- Clearly articulate your role and responsibilities as a manager
- Effectively manage the performance of your direct reports
- Capitalize on your employees’ natural motivators for success
- Determine the best ways to communicate throughout your organization
- Learn and apply the principles of Situational Leadership© II
- Benefits and procedures of effective delegation
- Uncover your strengths as a coach