Public Speaking Course
The public speaking course will train you to effectively communicate your ideas to key decision-makers, colleagues, potential business partners. While engaging possible investors is, in fact, the most important skill, you need. It is also important that you build trust in ensuring that you are successful in your chosen career.
In this course, ALPs will help you understand the fundamental foundations of using effective public speaking skills to empower you in the workplace.
There are so many important reasons why improving your public speaking skill is a must, but let ALPs enumerate some:
First, public speaking will help you increase your self-confidence dramatically. We live in a materialistic society, and you can’t avoid that. By doing the art of speaking, you are growing your communication skills, automatically making you more confident around people. It also increases your agility at perceiving people’s reactions to your message.
Second, public speaking remains one of the most effective ways to get your message across to a different size of the audience. Every person will need to speak in public at some point in their life. Every art of speaking opportunity is an opportunity to grow your leadership, influence, and career.
Lastly, public speaking will improve your communication skills, leadership skills, confidence, and ability to read and understand people. In any event, it can boost your performance and fulfillment in other areas of your life. These are other skills if you learn public speaking.
At the end of this 1-day Public Speaking Course, ALPs is expecting participants to:
- Learn how to identify the audience
- Deliver high impact presentations that will create lasting impressions
- Understand how to plan and prepare speeches that inform, persuade, or fulfill the needs of a special occasion
- Create presentation materials that will help deliver more precise messages
- Learn how to organize thoughts and outline speeches in a more logical and cohesive manner
- Prepare and propose various methods of speech organization.
- Synthesize research to demonstrate ethics and reasoning within the speech context.
- Develop an understanding of effective nonverbal expression, including vocalics, kinesics, eye contact, and appearance.
- Formulate an understanding of effective vocal rate, pause, stress, and volume.