Resolving Conflicts Training Course
Resolving conflict is a key skill for anyone who works in a team.
Resolving Conflicts Training Course provides techniques for individuals in an organization to resolve workplace conflicts. It will also help you build a common understanding and framework for working through challenging situations. Resolving interpersonal conflict can be very empowering and should be a part of everyone’s professional development goals.
The course, after much research, will focus on the Win-Win Approach while using the three critical skills of conflict resolution; Negotiation, Assertiveness, and Persuasion.
These skills will enable the course participants to develop conflict resolution strategies for quickly and effectively recognizing, resolving, and preventing conflicts with others. Furthermore, learn key skills like how to compromise and negotiate. Finding the root cause of the issue will also be a focus. And ultimately, you will understand the importance of forgiveness, anger management strategies, and de-escalating challenging situations.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the sources, causes, and types of conflict
- Master all six phases of the conflict resolution process
- Understand the five main approaches to conflict resolution
- Learn to apply conflict resolution approaches
- Learn how to use parts of the conflict resolution process to recognize and prevent conflict before it escalates
- Develop communication tools such as agreement frames and open questions
- Learn practical anger and stress management techniques
Lesson 1 – Conflict – is it All Bad?
- What Do We Mean by Conflict?
- The Basis of Conflict
Lesson 2 – Understanding Your Response to Conflict
- The Learning Dimension Profile
- The Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI)
Lesson 3 – What Makes up Conflict?
- From Wince to Scream
- Emotions and Conflict
Lesson 4 – How Managers Can Add to Conflict
- Poor Understanding
- Vague Expectations
- Setting Poor Standards
Lesson 5 – Resolving Conflict Between Others
- Planning and Setting up a Meeting
- Running a Mediation Meeting
- Negotiating a Solution
- Developing an Agreement
Lesson 6 – When Conflict Involves You
- Conflict Mapping
- Having a Balanced View
- Overcoming Resistance to Meet
- During the Meeting
Lesson 7 – Implementing Agreements
- Paying Attention
- Follow-up Meetings
Lesson 8 – Reflections
- Create an Action Plan
Download the course PDF now!
Download Course PDF