Strategic Business Planning Training Course
Strategic Business Planning Training Course provides you with the skills to use a SWOT analysis to create and implement a strategic plan. Additionally, it will teach you how to implement required changes and identify the foundation of your organizational values. It will also help you create valuable reports set achievable goals while implementing intelligent strategies.
More so, this course helps organizations to stay focused. It will aid in analyzing the marketplace, setting accurate goals, assigning responsibilities, and identifying appropriate staff development plans.
To understand strategic planning, we need first to define a strategic plan. A strategic plan is a strategy devised to achieve overall goals set by a business, accounting for resources, market restrictions, stakeholder demands, and more. Also, a strategic plan sets its sights on the future, where the company wants to be, not where it currently is. Therefore, there is a need to plan and step back from the day-to-day operations of a business.
During this Strategic Business Planning Training Course, participants will develop skills and understanding in identifying company values. Ultimately, defining the company vision, conducting SWOT analysis, creating a strategic plan and balanced scorecards, and more.
- Identify the values that support their company
- Write a mission statement that explains what the company’s purpose is
- Complete meaningful SWOT analyses
- Use tools and techniques to create a strategic plan that directs the organization from the executive to the front line
- Learn ways to implement, evaluate, and review a strategic plan
- Use related tools, such as the strategy map and balanced scorecard, can help them develop a strategic plan
- Understand strategic planning
- Set goals
- Assign roles and responsibilities
- Keep everybody accountable
- Gather support
- Make changes
- Use presentation options, including infographics and reports
Lesson 1 – Course Overview
- Welcome & Introduction
- Workshop Objectives
- What is Strategic Planning?
Lesson 2 – Understanding Strategic Planning
- What it Does
- Pyramid Structure
Lesson 3 – Identifying Our Values
- Pre-Assignment Review
- Creating Value Statements
Lesson 4 – Designing Our Vision
- The Vision Process
- Defining Your Vision
Lesson 5 – On a Mission
- Defining Your Mission Statement
- Designing a Mission Statement
Lesson 6 – Performing a SWOT Analysis
- What is a SWOT Analysis?
- Individual Analyses
- SWOT Ratings
Lesson 7 – Setting Goals
- Conducting SWOT Analysis
- Setting Business Goals
- Assigning Roles, Responsibilities, and Accountabilities
- Problem Solving in Action
Lesson 8 – Assigning Roles, Responsibilities, and Accountabilities
- Who Does What and When?
- Establishing Priorities
- Problem Solving in Action
Lesson 9 – The Full Picture
Lesson 10 – Strategic Planning Snapshot
- The Strategic Planning Cycle
- Gathering Support
- Putting It Into Practice
- Preparing For Change
- Three Phases of Change
- Transitions/Neutral Zone
- Control & Change
Lesson 12 – How Does It Look?
- Creative Considerations
Lesson 13 – Getting There
- Staying Focused
- Security Considerations
- Strategy Map
- Balanced Scorecard
- Case Study
Lesson 14 – Mocking Up the Process
Download the course PDF now!
Download Course PDF