Onsite/Online Training Terms and Conditions
Our Commitment to you:
1. Professionalism and Organization
Advanced Learning Programs (ALPs) will provide the most suitable, dynamic, and qualified trainer to deliver the training that your team and organization need.
- ALPs facilitator(s) will either: (1) arrive at the training location in case of onsite training; or (2) open a virtual meeting room in case of online training, ahead of time to organize and prepare for delivering the training in the most professional, confident, and organized manner possible.
- ALPs facilitator(s) will conduct the training professionally, demonstrating tolerance, patience, and consideration for all participants before, during, and after the course.
- ALPs facilitator(s) will confirm specific goals as well as plan the provision of all resources necessary to meet expectations.
2. Confirmation of Satisfaction
We will utilize various approaches depending on the nature of the course. At the end of each delivery, participants, management, or both will request to provide a post-course evaluation.
3. Privacy and Confidentiality
Advanced Learning Programs (ALPs) values the privacy of all clients and treat all information submitted as confidential. ALPs will never share ANY information given to a third party unless otherwise requested by the client or compelled by law.
Your part as a client:
Public Classes Terms and Conditions
1. Course registration
Participants will receive a registration confirmation once they have completed the registration form. The registration verifies that they have enrolled for this course and have a seat booked for that class. Participants may cancel their participation after successfully registering and before confirmation (2 weeks before the confirmed date/s) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Course confirmation and payment
ALPs will confirm the training two weeks prior to the scheduled date of your course. Participants must pay and email payment confirmation to email@example.com. After course confirmation, ALPs assures course delivery as scheduled.
3. Late Cancellation, No-show and Fully Transferable enrollment
Participants may reschedule their enrolment to an alternative class if they do not show up for the class for which they have been confirmed; however, no refund will be offered, and the invoice remains payable. Participants may transfer their seat to another participant by contacting ALPs at firstname.lastname@example.org at least five days before the scheduled day of training.