Onsite/Online Training Terms and Conditions
Our Commitment to you:
1. Professionalism and Organization
Advanced Learning Programs (ALPs) will provide the most suitable, dynamic, and qualified trainer to deliver the training that your team and organization need.
- ALPs facilitator(s) will either: (1) arrive at the training location in case of onsite training; or (2) open a virtual meeting room in case of online training, ahead of time to organize and prepare for delivering the training in the most professional, confident, and organized manner possible.
- ALPs facilitator(s) will conduct the training professionally, demonstrating tolerance, patience, and consideration for all participants before, during, and after the course.
- ALPs facilitator(s) will confirm specific goals as well as plan the provision of all resources necessary to meet expectations.
2. Confirmation of Satisfaction
We will utilize various approaches depending on the nature of the course. At the end of each delivery, participants, management, or both will request to provide a post-course evaluation.
3. Privacy and Confidentiality
Advanced Learning Programs (ALPs) values the privacy of all clients and treat all information submitted as confidential. ALPs will never share ANY information given to a third party unless otherwise requested by the client or compelled by law.
Your part as a client:
A. Planning and Organization:
ALPs’ goal is to ensure that the event runs smoothly. We need your assistance by clearly explaining your expectations to help plan and obtain all resources required to ensure smooth training delivery. For example, if a PowerPoint presentation is required, does the facility have a computer and Projector to use? If not, can they be provided? Or does the trainer need to bring one or both devices? If the trainer is bringing both devices, will there be a suitable wall or projector screen to display the presentation? Are there sufficient power plugs, extension leads etc. ALPs normally require at least 30 minutes to set up the room, will there be any issues accessing the room?
B. Payment and Course Confirmation
Bookings are confirmed upon receipt of written confirmation from your side as the client. Payment can be made through bank transfer or Credit Card through PayMongo. Payment details will be provided to you after your training has been confirmed.
- In the event of a cancellation, the client will receive a full refund/credit adjustment ONLY if the cancellation is made more than ten working days (more than 2-weeks) ahead of the confirmed date/s.
- Invoices for courses canceled within ten days of the delivery date will still be charged.
- Cancellations made five business days before the course delivery date will receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than five days before the course delivery date will result in the full payment being due/forfeited.
If you need to reschedule less than 2-weeks before the agreed-upon delivery date, ALPs retains the right to charge a rescheduling fee of up to 20% of the original booking fee.
Clients are requested not to approach or accept any offer made by any trainer provided by ALPs to make direct bookings with the designated trainer. All bookings and payments for any courses given or services provided by a trainer who was introduced to the client through ALPs must be made through ALPs, not directly to the trainer or any other company with which the trainer may be affiliated.
Public Classes Terms and Conditions
1. Course registration
Participants will receive a registration confirmation once they have completed the registration form. The registration verifies that they have enrolled for this course and have a seat booked for that class. Participants may cancel their participation after successfully registering and before confirmation (2 weeks before the confirmed date/s) by emailing email@example.com.
2. Course confirmation and payment
ALPs will confirm the training two weeks prior to the scheduled date of your course. Participants must pay and email payment confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org. After course confirmation, ALPs assures course delivery as scheduled.
3. Late Cancellation, No-show and Fully Transferable enrollment
Participants may reschedule their enrolment to an alternative class if they do not show up for the class for which they have been confirmed; however, no refund will be offered, and the invoice remains payable. Participants may transfer their seat to another participant by contacting ALPs at email@example.com at least five days before the scheduled day of training.